EVERYDAY RESILIENCE HALF DAY WORKSHOP
– Creating Calm from Chaos
Are you Stressed? Stuck?
Too much chaos in your work / personal life?
Finding it hard to keep going when it feels all too much?
This is an interactive, fun half day workshop developed to provide you with practical, down to earth skills, tools and strategies to better navigate change, stress and everyday dips at work or life’s tough times.
Using the unique ‘7Rs’ of Resilience framework, author of Everyday Resilience – Creating Calm from Chaos, Valerie Orton will share her methodology to develop skills necessary to build resilience. Ultimately, you’ll find inner peace in times of outer conflict and positively manage stresses and changes that impact everyone on a daily basis.
What you will leave with:
- Unpack resilience and what it means
- Understand yourself and learn to use your strengths to improve your resilience
- Identify skills of resilience to deal with challenges with your team or at home
- Learn strategies to change your ‘triggers’ that cause stress
- Practices for mindfulness and stress management
- The capacity to deal with change more effectively
Who is it for?
- Business owners, Coaches, Consultants
- Front line leaders, Middle managers
- High Potentials
- Or just come if this looks like a fun day!
When: Thursday 3 August 2017
Time: 1.30 – 5.00pm followed by networking drinks
Where: Mosman Rowers, 3 Centenary Drive, Mosman
Getting there: Plenty of parking, Mosman Bay ferry, bus from Milsons Point
Cost: $295+GST including afternoon tea and book Everyday Resilience
Early Bird only $245+GST before 24 July 2017
There are three ways to book
1. Click on the link direct to Humanitix and book through there
2. I'll send you an invoice and you can direct deposit payment to my account
3. I can take your credit card details over the phone